Due to factors beyond our control which will impact the overall event quality, it is with regret that ALiA issues a cancellation notice of “5TH EDITION ALiA: Afro-Latin Invasion Asia 2019” scheduled on: July 19 – 21, 2019. This cancellation is caused due to internal issues.
First of all we are deeply grateful to all artists, ambassadors, partners and festival guests who have supported us. We extend our heartiest gratitude to all of you and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
All pre-registered attendees will be receiving a 100% refund for tickets purchased.
We are issuing refunds in line with our refund policy;
1) We DO NOT authorize third parties such as Partners / Co-Host / Ambassadors / Event Committees to issue refunds.
2) No refunds can be done without writing to email@example.com
3) Please send your ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, country and method of payment to purchase your ticket.
4) We will verify the documents and you’ll receive an email within the next 7 to 10 working days from the day we receive your email to confirm your refund method and date.
5) We will process the refund starting from Super Early Bird ticket holders.
6) If the payment method was through PayPal, PayPal's processing fee may not be refunded.
7) Please note that refund policy is subject to change without notice
To all who had purchased your ticket(s), you may proceed with request for refund and the procedures will be announced via our official website.
We apologize for any inconvenience or embarrassment this cancellation may cause you. We want to ensure all registered attendees will be receiving a refund for ticket purchased.
If you have any questions regarding this cancellation notice, please email; email@example.com